Starting a business is easy; however, keeping the business afloat is the real challenge. Whether it is a small business or MNC, all are required to maintain their books of accounts. Financial accounting starts from preparing an invoice, making it an indispensable tool for a business. Hence, the financial team needs a proper communication system to manage the business. Zoho Invoice is the best option when it comes to online invoicing. In this article, we will discuss Zoho Invoice in detail.
Features of Zoho Invoice
Zoho Invoice allows you to craft professional invoices, send payment reminders, track expenses, and get paid faster. Its intuitive interface makes the entire process quick and efficient. The process of tracking receivables and payables becomes easy and time-saving.
Managing Customers and Information
Zoho Invoice offers various helpful tools to its clients.
- It maintains customer and item information in one place.
- You can add basic contact information to each customer.
- You can add each item’s selling prices and other product information.
- It allows you to view Invoice history and keep track of changes.
- You can see when a customer has viewed an invoice.
- It allows you to customize templates. It adds a personal touch to the software.
Zoho’s invoicing software sends professional invoices and automates payment reminders. But, it has more to offer to its users.
- It is easy to manage and monitor invoices with its intuitive interface.
- You can create and send invoices with just a few clicks.
- You can personalize and brand your invoices with pre-designed templates.
- All invoices created are stored for future reference.
- It creates multilingual and multicurrency invoices.
- Sign in using your digital signature to prevent forgery or tampering.
- You can set up recurring invoices for regular customers on their billing profiles and charge them automatically.
Zoho Invoice allows users to log and track time spent on tasks. It also offers various time tracking features.
- It allows users to send retainer invoices to their clients and collect advance payments for projects.
- After you log hours from your mobile or desktop, it will capture all billable hours and enter them into a calendar format.
- It tracks the number of hours and expenses yet to be billed.
- It allows you to add tasks to a project and assign it to the respective staff.
Zoho Invoice integrates with many payment gateways to collect payments on time. You can set up your preferred payment gateway and accept card payments to increase cash flow.
- Users can automate payment reminders and get paid on time. It also sends personalized thank you notes to customers upon receiving payments.
- It allows the creation of a credit note if you need to issue a refund or adjust an overpaid invoice.
- It tracks refunds and credit issued.
- It also records offline payments received.
You can set the right expectations with Zoho Invoice. It easily captures every bit of information, from terms and conditions to customer notes.
- Users can convert an estimate into an invoice with one click.
- You can view history, including discounts offered.
- It allows you to add comments and discuss estimates with clients.
Zoho Invoice makes the tracking process easy. You can track your expenses, classify them under different categories and review them.
- Users can set up a recurring expense profile if they have periodical expenses.
- It helps you keep track of all expenses in a pie chart for easy analysis.
Customers can view and update their billing information in the Client Portal. Zoho Invoice also allows customers to view and accept estimates and download statements.
- It displays outstanding invoices and expenses.
- It helps you view and download the statement of accounts.
- You get notified when a client views invoices or makes a real-time payment.
- Users can enable the option to share project details and can collaborate with their clients.
- Customers can view their billing information and download statements.
- It allows you to request client feedback to improve your service.
Zoho Invoice supports over 30 reports. It gives you detailed insights into the financial aspects of the business. Users can track key metrics with the help of real-time reports. It includes best-selling products, invoice status, pending payments, and more.
Zoho Invoice Pricing
Zoho Invoice is 100% Free. It does not include any hidden costs. Instead, the software provides its users with the following:
- Creation of up to 1000 invoices annually
- Secure Data Storage
- Project Management
- Expense and Time Tracking
- Multicurrency and Multilinguistic Support
- Variety of Payment Methods
Pros and Cons
|Easy to use
International invoicing Good customer service
Zoho Invoice is an excellent software due to its easy-to-use interface. The entire experience is designed to make it accessible to customers. It is beneficial for freelancers, sole proprietors, and midsized businesses. It offers much without charging in return, making it the ultimate online invoicing software.